Betfred’s Virtual Rewards Free Bets Betting Offer
With the advent of online betting there have been many different enhancements that punters have been able to enjoy, from cashing out bets to in-play betting. Another one of those advancements has been the invention of virtual betting, where customers can bet on computer generated events. When virtual sports betting first came out you were restricted pretty much to virtual horse racing and virtual greyhound racing. Not any more though, punters at Betfred can enjoy betting on many different virtual sports, including football, tennis, speedway and darts, just to name a few.
With this improvement of the offering of virtual sports, more people have enjoyed betting on it, and Betfred always being quick off the mark, have created a great betting offer for it. With Betfred, if you enjoy betting on virtual sports you can claim up to £100 in free bets each week with Betfred’s Virtual Rewards Free Bets Betting Offer.
This betting offer is brilliantly simple and rewards loyalty, and thanks you for placing your virtual bets with Betfred. All you need to do is stake £250 or more on any scheduled virtual sports events during a single week and Betfred will refund you 5% of those total stakes as free bets up to £100. As you can see, if you do bet on virtual sports then this betting offer does make betting with Betfred very appealing.
Claim Betfred’s Virtual Rewards Free Bets Betting Offer Here
There are always terms and conditions attached with any betting offer, and of course, this one is no different. You can find all the T’s and C’s listed below but the main things to note are to qualify you will need to stake at least £250 on any scheduled virtual sports event between 00.00 Monday and 23.59 the following Sunday. You will then bet credited with 5% of those stakes back at free bets, up to £100, before 18.00 the next Monday.
This is a betting offer that is open to both new and existing customers as well so all virtual sports betting fans can enjoy it. If you haven’t got a Betfred online betting account currently though, you will be able to join and claim £40 in free bets by placing a £10 first bet, so the good news keeps coming. We have a full review for Betfred and the Betfred free bet so you can have a look through and see if they are an online bookie that would be suitable for your betting. You can also check out our Betfred betting offers page so you can see all the betting offers, promotions and offers existing customers can enjoy and take advantage of. Don’t forget though, if you are a Betfred customer already and are looking for more free bets you can go to our Free Bets UK homepage and see all the best and latest free bet offers waiting for you.
Bet £10 get £40 in Free Bets
• Excellent welcome offer - Bet £10 get £40 in free bets
• One of the best bookies for betting offers for existing ...
Betfred’s Virtual Rewards Free Bets Betting Offer T’s and C’s –
Who is eligible for this Offer?
- All customers.
How do you qualify?
- Cumulatively stake between £250 and £2,000 on Scheduled Virtual Sport events , which settles between 00:00 Monday and 23:59 Sunday. Example of a qualifying bet: Bet £5 on any horse to win at Southfork Park at odds of 2/1.
What will not qualify?
- Bets placed on On Demand or Rush GO sports will not qualify.
- Bets that are voided do not count towards this offer.
- Bets placed using existing Free Bet funds do not count.
What will you receive?
- Get 5% back of total stakes back in Free Bets up to £100.
When will you be credited?
- Free Bets will be credited by 18:00 on the following Monday.
Are there any other limitations you should know about?
- Any unused Free Bets will be removed after 7 days.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Betfred Management Team will be final and based on our Terms and Conditions.
- Betfred reserve the right to exclude certain customers from this offer at our discretion due to internal risk policies and/or account staking restrictions. Customers will be notified separately if we have placed restrictions on their account.
Can Betfred change or remove this Offer?
- Betfred reserve the right to withdraw the promotion, if required, for reasons beyond our control, such as system failures or supplier withdrawal (not exhaustive). In the instance that this happens, we will endeavour to communicate any withdrawal in a timely manner.