Betfred’s Free Bet if 2nd Horse Racing Betting Offer
Horse racing is enjoyed by thousands of racing fans each day, with many of those fans placing at least a couple of bets on the action. There is nothing quite like the thrill of horse racing, especially if the horse you backed in the betting has come in as a winner. The buzz of seeing that bet come in as your horse crosses the line 1st is simply hard to beat. On the flip side, watching your horse jostle for the lead and to come up short and finish 2nd can be terribly frustrating. Fear no more though thanks to Betfred’s Free Bet if 2nd Horse Racing Betting Offer.
Betfred are renown for offering their existing customers superb betting offers so they can get a little bit back, and this offer is no different either. You can probably guess the basics of this betting offer and you’d be correct, as if your horse does finish 2nd, in selected races, Betfred will refund your losing win stake as a free bet. This is much better than some other bookies promotions similar to this, as they can require your horse to finish 2nd behind the SP favourite.
This Betfred Free Bet if 2nd Horse Racing Betting Offer doesn’t beat having a winning bet, but it certainly takes the sting out of watching your selection finish 2nd.
Claim Betfred’s Free Bet if 2nd Horse Racing Betting Offer Here
Any betting offer that you partake in will have terms and conditions attached to that you need to follow and this is just the same. We’ll list all Betfred’s Free Bet if 2nd Horse Racing Betting Offer t’s and c’s below this, but we’ll quickly explain all the main points so you know what you need to do when claiming this.
Firstly, you will need to be a Betfred customer, which should be no surprise, so you will need an online betting account with them. You then just need to place a win or each way single bet on any of the nominated races for this promotion, and then if your bet finishes 2nd Betfred will refund your losing win stake as a free bet up to £10.
As we mentioned, quite clearly you will need a Betfred online betting account to take part in this betting offer. One good thing about this though is the offer is open to both new and existing customers, so everyone can take advantage of it. That means you can sign up and claim the Betfred free bet offer and then take advantage of this, and other Betfred betting offers as well.
Betfred’s Free Bet if 2nd Horse Racing Betting Offer T’s and C’s –
Who is eligible for this Offer?
- New and existing verified online customers can take part.
How do you qualify?
- Place a win or each way single on any of the nominated races on the specified day. If your horse finishes 2nd, we will refund your stake in Free Bets up to £10.
What will not qualify?
- Bets that are cashed out do not count.
- Bets placed on specials markets or boosts will not count.
- Antepost bets do not count.
- Bets placed on unnamed favourites/unnamed 2nd favourites do not count.
- Bets using existing Free Bet funds do not count.
What will you receive?
- If your selection finishes second, we will give you your win stake back as a free bet up to £10, minimum refund 50p and maximum refund £10.
When will you be credited?
- Free Bets credited within 24 hours of qualifying bets being settled.
Are there any other limitations you should know about?
- Free Bets awarded from this promotion will be valid for 7 days, any Free Bet funds that are unused after 7 days will be removed.
- In the event of a dead heat second, half of the stake will be refunded as a free bet on both selections, up to a maximum of £5 free bet per customer.
- In the event of dead heat first, offer does not apply.
- 5 or more runners must start the race
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Betfred Management Team will be final and based on our Terms and Conditions.
- Betfred reserve the right to exclude certain customers from this offer at our discretion due to internal risk policies and/or account staking restrictions. Customers will be notified separately if we have placed restrictions on their account.
Can Betfred change or remove this Offer?
- Betfred reserve the right to withdraw the promotion, if required, for reasons beyond our control, such as system failures or supplier withdrawal (not exhaustive). In the instance that this happens, we will endeavour to communicate any withdrawal in a timely manner.